My mom sent me a bag of Dandies vegan marshmallows recently. This is what I did with them. I can’t wait to do it again. These are so great. They won’t last long in your house; they sure did not in mine.
This recipe is super quick and easy. The hands on time is less than 10 minutes.
S’mores Krispy Treats, adapted from Made Just Right
- 2 cups Vegan Marshmallows
- 3 tbsp. Earth Balance
- 2 cups Crumbled Graham Crackers (use your food processor for super fast crumbs!)
- 3 cups Crisped Rice Cereal
- 2 tbsp. Agave Nectar
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Melt Earth Balance in large pot on medium heat. Add agave nectar.
- Save a 1/4 cup of marshmallows and add the rest to pot and stir till melted. Add crisped rice cereal. Add crumbled graham crackers and stir until combined.
- Remove from heat add to a 13x9” dish; spread evenly.
- Melt chocolate chips over low heat, stirring constantly. Add salt to chocolate.
- Place marshmallows you set aside on top of bars in pan. Drizzle chocolate on top.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!