Chile-Lime Noodles, adapted from Vegetarian Times
- 4oz soba/udon/rice noodles
- 3 Tb soy-sauce
- 1 Tb ketchup
- 4 Tb lime juice
- 1 tsp chili-garlic sauce
- 1/2 tsp sriracha sauce
- 1 1/2 TB toasted sesame oil, divided
- 1 8oz package plain tempeh, diced
- 12 oz button mushrooms, trimmed and sliced
- 1 lb baby bok choy, thinly sliced
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 2 1/2 Tb fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- Cook noodles according to directions. Set aside.
- Whisk together soy sauce, ketchup, lime juice, chili-garlic sauce and sriracha.
- Heat 1 1/2 tsp sesame oil in a skillet over high heat. Add tempeh and stir-fry for 4 minutes, until golden. Add 1/4 cup water and cook 2 minutes, transfer to a bowl.
- Add remaining 1 TB sesame oil to skillet. Add mushrooms and bok choy; stir fry for 2 minutes. Stir in noodles and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in soy sauce mixture, green onions, ginger and tempeh. Cook for 1 minute. Serve topped with fresh basil and lime wedges.