These truffles are so easy and so tasty. They have minimum hands on time, and will not last long. They are also very impressive to guests and family. Store them in the freezer for a great weeknight treat.
Three-Ingredient Chocolate Truffles, adapted from Vegetarian Times
- 1/2 cup chocolate soy milk
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- Melt chocolate chips with soy milk over low heat. Stir until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Place cocoa on a plate. Shape chilled chocolate mixture into 1-inch balls with your hands (or use a melon scooper), and roll in cocoa (or coconut).